Want to find out what’s working (and what’s not) for chatbots in your industry?
You’ll get a peek into the best and the worst bots for:
Ecommerce, Coaching, non-profits and more.
I personally break down and review chatbots on various platforms across different industries.
You can filter through the list to find the chatbot examples that interest you.
Check it out:
Show only Nicks's favorite Bots:
Boom By Cindy Joseph Facebook Messenger Chatbot
- Use of Messenger ads for conversion
- Accomplishes a business goal
- Coherent brand feel
Improvements to make:
- On-site Cart Abandonment Reminders Via Messenger
- Transactional messages, shipping notifications, and post-purchase follow-up through the bot
- Craft a better user experience in the bot. Make the messaging more compelling, tell more stories inside the bot and use more visuals.
- Incorporate better customer service options. Possibly even use DialogFlow for Natural language processing to make the bot more helpful to customers.
- Create personalized user journeys that help the customer find the exact right product for them.
- Ask more questions to collect marketing data points about customers for future segmentation
- Send targeted messaging based user preferences, answers and order values etc...
Push Black Nonprofit Facebook Messenger Bot with Amazing Content
Today we looked at PushBlack. And how this innovative non-profit uses Facebook Messenger bot content to drive engagement & donations (sales).
Plus how this can apply to ANY business including ecommerce and coaches