Get More Leads, Grow Revenue and Build
your Brand with a Mindheros Chatbot
What are chatbots?
A chatbot is
Sometimes a bot is powered by rules, sometimes by artificial intelligence and sometimes by both. Unlike apps, chatbots are normally not standalone pieces of software.
Usually, they’re built to work inside messaging platforms like: Slack, Kik, and Facebook Messenger.
Representative Use Cases
- E-commerce Messenger abandon cart sequences can generate 4-10x more revenue than email. It’s easy to engage customers and encourage interaction and generate more UGC.
- Saas Convert more free trial leads to paying customers with better qualifying and personalized content based on the lead’s answers in messenger.
- Influencers Increase webinar attendance and conversion with messenger follow-up messages at every stage of the funnel.
Chatbot Messaging opens new doors
- 47% of consumers would buy items from a chatbot. (HubSpot, 2017)
- 53% of people are more likely to shop with a business they can message
26-36 year oldsare willing to spend up to £481.15 with a business via a chatbot interaction. (Ubisend, 2017)
- 64% believe the top benefit is the ability to get 24-hour service
- 67% of consumers worldwide used a chatbot for customer support in the past year (Business Insider)As long as they can
- get help quickly and easily,
- 40% of consumers don’t care whether a chatbot or a person answers their customer service questions (HubSpot)
- 63% of people are messaging more [now in 2018] than they did two years ago
- 80% of adults and 91% of teens use messaging apps every day
- 1 billion messages are sent to businesses every month
- 1.3 Billion people use Facebook Messenger
Why Chatbots are too big an opportunity to ignore
The way we want to communicate has changed. And businesses are playing catch up.
Anyone under 44 years old spends almost 1.5x more time in messaging apps than they do in email.
In fact, in the under 24
This shift in the way we reach one another has carried over to we want to speak to businesses.
Think of Chatbots like email marketing on steroids. You can reach your customers where they already are, in a way that
they love. And you can continue to market to them after the initial interaction. All right inside of facebook messenger.
Messaging apps now have the largest numbers of active users, having overtaken social media apps in 2015.
9 out of 10 consumers globally want to use messaging to interact with businesses.
For customer support, the telephone is losing popularity as social media and web chat are taking over.
“Messaging is one of the few things that people do more than social networking”
– Mark Zuckerberg
5 main ways that chatbots can get you make more sales and have happier customers
- Helping to get you better-qualified leads & more customers
Leads and customers have no problem answer questions inside messenger about the services and price range they’re looking for and when they’re looking to purchase.
- Let you understand more about your pocket of people
People enjoy taking quizzes inside your bot. They’ll tell you about their preferences and give you more insight into what products they love and want to buy. And what the won’t.
- Educate people about your offerings and deliver helpful content/tools to make their lives easier
Consumers want to get the right product without feeling “sold”. Instead of selling you can teach about your product and the benefits of using it. Or you can create a helpful tool like PerfectKeto, who stays top of mind by helping bot users determine if a food is on the diet or not.
- Remove barriers to the sale and help with customer service (pre and post sale)
Often there’s just one unanswered question standing in the way of a sale. Or maybe it’s hard to find the exact right fit for your product. A bot is an easy way to answer objections 24/7, instantly. And to help your customers pick the right product for them so they’ll feel confident in purchasing.
- Encourage repeat purchases and loyal customers
By checking in post-sale, sending reminders based on preferences that you determine in a messenger quiz and rewarding customers with coupons and or loyalty incentives, you’ll get customers coming back for more.
How Chatbots Increase Sales & Engagement
Meaningful conversation happens via Messenger, not the Gmail promotions tab.
Uses a Chatbot to: Increase Their Conversion Rate by 36%
After running their first proactive messaging campaign, Leadpages saw an open rate of 30% and a click-through rate of 21%.
Big Company Wins
Increased revenues by 6.3% to $165.8M after adding GWYN chatbot.
Increase in Revenue
Reached 800% ROI, increased bookings by 25%
(Ask Julie chatbot)
Facebook Messenger Abandon Cart Case Study
Boom By Cindy Joseph
In 30 days Boom had:
- $20,669 in Revenue from Chatbots
- $5,503.63 from retargeting abandoned carts in messenger
ChatBot Abandon Cart Recovery Stats
According to Recart:
More revenue than email
Meet Keto… The Keto Messenger Chatbot
Subscriber count Nov- Feb. As of 3/15/18 at 5379 Subs.
New ways to get FB Messenger Chatbot Subscribers
Viral sharing boosted by the chatbot.
The average cost of acquiring subscribers:
$0.09 to $0.16 cents per sub
Chatbot Performance: Keto bot
- 465 Coaching Clients
- Amazon Affiliate Product sales
- 5601 Recieve Daily Recipes
- Ad revenue is generated by each click to the site
- More Sales Made by one off “broadcast” Messages
- Encouraging active engagement that leads to sales
(example in next slide)